About Patterson Heating & Air
Patterson Heating & Air opened in Lawrenceville in 1985. We have been providing trusted heating and air conditioning service from Atlanta-to-Athens. Our company was started by Jimmy Patterson and has been passed on from father to son for three generations. Today our company is run by Jason Patterson, Jimmy’s grandson, who began overseeing operations after being honorably discharged from the Army, where he served in Iraq.
Patterson is a local, small business, whose mission is the same today as it was when we opened our doors over 35-years ago: To provide our community with HVAC service that’s second to none, equipment as strong as our name, and also the best technicians in the business.
Why Choose Patterson Heating & Air
In Atlanta, there are more heating & air companies than there are streets with the word ‘peach’ in them; so why choose us? This question has two answers, 1- honesty, and also 2- service.
Some of our big-box competitors make promises like “free freon” and “lifetime warranties.” Patterson doesn’t believe in bait-and-switch promises that come with pages of fine print. We believe in providing our community with honest service. It’s why our customers choose to do business with us. But it’s our service that keeps them coming back.
Our service is only as good as our technicians, and therefore we believe ours are the secret to our success. Choose Patterson and you’ll see why our big-box competitors haven’t been able to shut the doors we opened in 1985!
Our Commitment to our Customers
At Patterson, our customers are our best advertising, because the customer comes first, always, no exceptions. Our commitment is to always provide our customers with honest diagnostics and also prices for all their HVAC needs. We will always provide the best equipment. And we promise that from the time we knock on your door, we’ll get you cooling in 3-hours.
Our Heating & Air Team
Janice Patterson – Owner & CEO
- Janice has been overseeing operations here at Patterson since 1997. Today, Janice manages the front office and scheduling.
Jason Patterson – Vice President
- As Vice President Jason and his mother, Janice, now run Patterson Heating & Air. Jason has been working on heating & air equipment since before he could drive. When he was 18, he proudly joined the United States Army, serving one tour in Iraq during the invasion in 2003. When Jason left the service in 2004, he assumed operations at Patterson Heating & Air. Today Jason oversees all operations, handles service calls, and is the company’s lead salesman.
Emily Patterson – Office Manager
- Emily is the wife of Jason Patterson. She is in charge of scheduling and marketing for the company.
- Michael Saunders- Technician/Installer
- Chris Gomez- Technician/Installer
We look forward to serving you and handling all your heating & air conditioning needs. Contact us today for your appointment.